Samuel Ethan
March 31st, 2008 @ 7:53 am
8 pounds, 8 ounces 21 inches
He finally made it (and just two very long days overdue)! Everything went really well and this baby is a keeper! He sleeps at night and rarely cries - one of those babies I thought I would only hear about. Chad & Aubrey are very affectionate with the baby, but something tells me not to turn my back on them. There was just something about the way Aubrey was playing seesaw with him in his carseat that concerns me.
4 comments:
He is soooo cute!! March 31st is also the best day ever, if I do say so myself...and well, Ethan is on our list of names too--so this kid has it all! glad everyone is well! love ya!
What a beautiful boy! Congratulations to everyone. Lots of Love.
Ethan Hunt. Yeahhhh. That's a tough name. "Angry? You've never seen me angry." Mission Impossible
Congrats! He is adorable--he has the same beautiful head of hair as his siblings!
Post a Comment