Sam had his first haircut! It felt wrong to cut his hair, when so many babies have nothing at all, but it was just too unruly and long. Even decked out in blue, he would get a few girl comments. People tend to assume babies with hair are girls, not sure why. So here's how it all went down, play by play.
Finito!
4 comments:
Wow, he looks so much older! I think it looks really good on him though. I think he will enjoy the new do for summer. I know that I always say this, but he truly is so cute.
Wow! And he still has more hair than my 14-month-old Kennedy!:)
Yeah, that Jimmy Jr., he sure is a good lookin' chap. Looks like he enjoys his food too. So do I, come to think of it.
He looks dashing and debonair. I like the way you showed the haircut sequence.
Post a Comment