Saturday, August 15, 2009

6 is Better than 5

Here's a few reasons Chad is loving this age rather than last:

- "going to 1st grade"
- "more legos than I can imagine" (I don't see that happening, unless he can imagine a lot less than I can)
- "doing older kid stuff: mote control cars; school alllll day long;" (me too)
- "having parties at like Chuckie Cheese" (at what age do they outgrow that place?)
- "having a little fun once in awhile" (okay, but only once in awhile)

A few birthday highlights:




I was a little late taking a picture of the pinata action:

Having a hot wheelin' party yourself? Click here for Chad's party explained.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like fun! Happy Birthday Chad!

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Chad! I can't believe you are six! Once again, I am very impressed with your parties, and all the creativity! You think you could make a trip to Utah in February and run Justin's next year? (Just so you don't think I forgot about Tyler,he gets a birthday, just not a friend party this year!)