There is nothing better to teach this principle than raking and jumping in leaves. It was all fun and games until the giant slug hanging precariously on the wall next to our pile, suddenly came up missing. Kinda took the joy out of it.
Yeah that would take all the joy out of it wouldn't it. Slugs are so gross! I can only imagine getting one in your hair, Ugh! Looks like fun! I can't believe how much Sam looks like Aubrey he is so cute!
That is one thing my kid love...is jumping in a pile of leaves. Too bad we have never lived in a house long enough for our trees to get big and produce mass amounts of leaves! Maybe someday...
3 comments:
Yeah that would take all the joy out of it wouldn't it. Slugs are so gross! I can only imagine getting one in your hair, Ugh!
Looks like fun! I can't believe how much Sam looks like Aubrey he is so cute!
That is one thing my kid love...is jumping in a pile of leaves. Too bad we have never lived in a house long enough for our trees to get big and produce mass amounts of leaves! Maybe someday...
Don't be too sad about the leaves - the work tends to far outweigh the play factor (especially for James and I).
Post a Comment