Chad in the top of Yaquina Lighthouse
Favorite Moments:
- Chad's overwhelming joy with kite flying, and his warning to all on the beach that seagulls were on the loose.
- Aubrey professing her love of sausage and her aspiration to live in a light house and turn the light on every night.
- Sam's demand on our trip home: "Bored, bored! Need a hotel!"
Not so favorite, but secretly funny:
- Aubrey spotting an elderly couple - leaning over their walkers, and then insisting that she walk like them as well.
- Chad falling in the waves, fully clothed.
I just want to go back. Anyone else? Seriously, just name the day.
2 comments:
Looks like fun! Glad you got away. At least you survived Spring Break, ours is still to come...
I think I would look forward to spring break more if the daddy's got the week off too. I'm glad you guys got to go do something fun, though. It looks like you created some awesome memories.
Post a Comment