We had family in town, good excuse for the beach! I hope the kiddies remember it just like this:
All misty and magical.
Chad and James came back a year older and wiser. Cake, ice cream, sand, water, legos ... can a seven year old ask for more? I'm sure Chad will think of something. Thanks for coming Jef, Julie, & fam - come again soon!
I really like the effect you used on that top picture. How'd you do it? We loved the trip! Thanks for hosting us. We especially enjoyed spending time with you.
It's called the Orton effect - here's a tutorial: http://www.texaschicksblogsandpics.com/salvage-an-out-of-focus-picture-in-photoshop-elements-using-the-orton-effect/
3 comments:
Looks like fun! And Happy Birthday James and Chad!
I really like the effect you used on that top picture. How'd you do it? We loved the trip! Thanks for hosting us. We especially enjoyed spending time with you.
It's called the Orton effect - here's a tutorial: http://www.texaschicksblogsandpics.com/salvage-an-out-of-focus-picture-in-photoshop-elements-using-the-orton-effect/
Post a Comment