I love your kite! Where did you find that one? That looks like a good time. We have had a lot of wind lately, I think I need to invest in a good kite like yours, and learn to enjoy the wind again instead of curse it!
That baby is from Costco! It was about $13. It's a good one, and has lasted all year, but it's tough to get up. I think our record is about 30 seconds. We'll keep trying! We have found that the easiest ones to fly are the cheapie plastic ones, but they last all of one day.
2 comments:
I love your kite! Where did you find that one? That looks like a good time. We have had a lot of wind lately, I think I need to invest in a good kite like yours, and learn to enjoy the wind again instead of curse it!
That baby is from Costco! It was about $13. It's a good one, and has lasted all year, but it's tough to get up. I think our record is about 30 seconds. We'll keep trying! We have found that the easiest ones to fly are the cheapie plastic ones, but they last all of one day.
Post a Comment