Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Gift #12: Leisure

In order to truly appreciate moments of leisure, I suppose one must endure hard work. The last few weeks have been labor intensive, due to a sudden change in circumstance. We are moving home (a gift in itself)! In order to sell the house, we had to fire up the hot tub - hence a few moments of leisure.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

are you moving to ut?

Melissa said...

Yes!

Julie said...

Missie, we are so excited and counting down the days! I have been wondering how you have been holding up. Moving is hard work indeed. I hope everything goes as smoothly as possible and let us know if we can help in any way. (I'd be happy to send you a list of houses for sale on our street if you want, he he.)

Melissa said...

We would love to live by you Julie, although you make quickly tire of us!