Wow, that's lots of fun, but it sure makes me feel dumb. They started with some easy words to boost my confidence, but then they shattered it. Missie, I tried to find you a maternity byu shirt, but there weren't any. Seems like someone could make a lot of money that way... Anyway, how are you feeling? I can't believe that you only have minus two months left. You probably can though. Hang in there! Have you got a name picked out?
I didn't do so well with the vocabulary either - I suppose I have no use for most of those words, unless there are more sophisticated words for "no" and "never." And about my shirt - I was so excited to see a non-maternity shirt! It gave me hope that someday I will wear normal clothes again! As far as names go - we really only have one that we like so far - Everett. But that could all change in two months. I also have a website for you: http://www.goodreads.com. I know you love to read!
2 comments:
Wow, that's lots of fun, but it sure makes me feel dumb. They started with some easy words to boost my confidence, but then they shattered it.
Missie, I tried to find you a maternity byu shirt, but there weren't any. Seems like someone could make a lot of money that way...
Anyway, how are you feeling? I can't believe that you only have minus two months left. You probably can though. Hang in there! Have you got a name picked out?
Hey Julie!
I didn't do so well with the vocabulary either - I suppose I have no use for most of those words, unless there are more sophisticated words for "no" and "never." And about my shirt - I was so excited to see a non-maternity shirt! It gave me hope that someday I will wear normal clothes again! As far as names go - we really only have one that we like so far - Everett. But that could all change in two months. I also have a website for you: http://www.goodreads.com. I know you love to read!
Post a Comment