
Age: 2 1/2
First thing she does in the morning: shuts her door and plays quietly by herself!
Favorite music: Dora Soundtrack, Wheels on the Bus
Greatest fear: Unknown whereabouts of Baby Choke (she picked out the name)
First thing she does in the morning: shuts her door and plays quietly by herself!
Favorite music: Dora Soundtrack, Wheels on the Bus
Greatest fear: Unknown whereabouts of Baby Choke (she picked out the name)
Greatest ambition: going to college (BYU of course) – she even made up a song
Greatest accomplishment: learned her colors, shapes, and working on letters!
Favorite word: Pookah (unknown origin and meaning)
Strongest personality characteristic: very sweet
Latest obsession: princesses
Favorite movie: Dora Superbabies
Favorite TV show: I'm sure you can guess
Greatest accomplishment: learned her colors, shapes, and working on letters!
Favorite word: Pookah (unknown origin and meaning)
Strongest personality characteristic: very sweet
Latest obsession: princesses
Favorite movie: Dora Superbabies
Favorite TV show: I'm sure you can guess
Favorite Book: Sleeping Beauty
Favorite mispronounced word: bumky (bum)
Favorite toy: Baby Choke
Favorite mispronounced word: bumky (bum)
Favorite toy: Baby Choke
Favorite past time: pampering herself with lotion, chapstick and nail polish
1 comment:
James was the king of making up words when we were little. In fact, I still use some of his words today. For example, "Julie, will you come trim my brada?" Considering that Aubrey began with 23 chromosomes from James, I'm sure that her vocabulary will continue to flourish with improvised words that have perfectly legitimate meanings. I love it.
Post a Comment