Saturday, February 23, 2008

Snow Day





These pictures are actually from a few weeks ago, but I thought all of you Utahns might enjoy a glimpse of our "big snow storm." It was really icy, so the kids could actually sled. Aubrey was not pleased at how slippery the snow was. She kept saying she loved the snow, but cried while saying it. The snow was gone within a few days and we are now back to green grass.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I'm so glad that they got the experience of going sledding. I hope Aubrey gets warm. They look so cute and are getting so big. I love hearing about them and it makes me miss them a lot!
Is the next post going to be pictures of you, Missie? I don't think I've ever seen you when you were very pregnant. I hope that you are feeling good.