Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Nine Months is a Long Time





So, as requested, I have posted my pregnancy profile picture, and it ain't pretty. But the countdown is on - 3 weeks, 4 days (that sounds so much better than a month). And apparently our baby is living on the wild side, and is currently breech. We are not too worried, there are a few ways to fix this, some methods sound more pleasant than others. I can't blame the boy - staying upside down for a month does not sound too comfortable. But we are really excited to see our baby!


And this weekend we helped move James's cousins. We are sad to see them go, it's been nice to have a little family up here. But South Carolina sounds pretty nice right now, so we are excited for them as well!

3 comments:

El Jefe said...

Ummm... Are you pregnant?

Julie said...

Yea Missie - You look so great! I am so glad you were not afraid to post that because someday your kids will love seeing you all beautiful and pregnant. In all of our pictures from when we were little, my mom and dad are in hardly any of them, and I wish they were, so I always let myself be in some pictures, even though I don't like it.

sandy said...

Hi Missie. We are excited.
Sandy