Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Moving On




He did it - Chad graduated from preschool (www.littlewarriorspreschool.blogspot.com)! And it only took him a year - we are very proud. While I was crying (I know it's only preschool, but I can't help myself), Chad was using his rolled up diploma as a whistle, causing a scene. I suppose he wasn't thinking, as I was, of all the accomplishments that lie ahead of him. I am excited to see what he becomes, but a little sad of losing my little boy. But as Chad reassured me the other day, he'll still be cute when he's five. After that, who knows.

And we caught Sam's smile while showing his cougar pride - thanks again Jef and Julie for the shirt!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Yay Chad! Can't believe he and Jane will be in Kindergarten next year. Before we know it, they will be starting at BYU together! (Wouldn't that be kind of fun?)
Anyway, love the pictures and the shirt. Thanks for letting us see him in it.