People that live in UT and say it is better than CA because it has all four seasons are liars! UT has 2 seasons, Hot Summer and Cold Winter. We had snow last week and it is 80 degrees now. I would love some mild spring weather. I'm jealous!
The benefit of Oregon over San Diego is that you can afford to live there!
Very cute pics. I heart Oregon too.
I just love that last picture of Sam! I love oregon! It's the best!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
People that live in UT and say it is better than CA because it has all four seasons are liars! UT has 2 seasons, Hot Summer and Cold Winter. We had snow last week and it is 80 degrees now. I would love some mild spring weather. I'm jealous!
The benefit of Oregon over San Diego is that you can afford to live there!
Very cute pics. I heart Oregon too.
I just love that last picture of Sam! I love oregon! It's the best!
Post a Comment