Cloudy with the occasional showers, the perfect day for racing popsicle sticks in the gutters. Normally, I discourage my children from playing in the street, but who could deny such joy?
That is so cute! They couldn't be happier! Love this idea, it's such a great Winnie the Pooh idea. I'm sold. Next semi-rainy day we are definitely doing this!
Fun stuff! I remember playing in the gutters to see what could go faster, however it was rarely rain runoff, it was usually because a neighbor up hill had over watered.
4 comments:
That is so cute! They couldn't be happier! Love this idea, it's such a great Winnie the Pooh idea. I'm sold. Next semi-rainy day we are definitely doing this!
Fun stuff! I remember playing in the gutters to see what could go faster, however it was rarely rain runoff, it was usually because a neighbor up hill had over watered.
Those pictures are really great. I can't believe how green everything is - it even looks like it smells good!
GUtters are so fun. How can you deny them? You're right.
Post a Comment