Sam has also taken to making a loud, angry, rattling noise (similar to an insect you have no desire of stepping on in the grass). No doubt these are a few defense mechanisms he has had to develop in order to protect himself from these two:
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Hostile Environment
I don't have an explanation for this picture, only that the child knows how to wear sunglasses (even pink ones).
And For a few minutes, I couldn't find this child. Under normal circumstances, if I just stop and listen for a moment, Sam can easily be located. Not tonight, it was very quiet. As most of you know, a quiet (and awake) baby can mean all sorts of trouble. I was a little worried, until I saw this:
And this:
And this:
And finally this:

Sam has also taken to making a loud, angry, rattling noise (similar to an insect you have no desire of stepping on in the grass). No doubt these are a few defense mechanisms he has had to develop in order to protect himself from these two:
Sam has also taken to making a loud, angry, rattling noise (similar to an insect you have no desire of stepping on in the grass). No doubt these are a few defense mechanisms he has had to develop in order to protect himself from these two:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so cute! I love the ones when he's under the bed.
I almost miss having a toddler around! They always do funny, cute things, even though they can get into trouble as well! Tyler doesn't give me funny stories to talk about as much anymore, so enjoy the good times (along with the bad times!).
Post a Comment