Grill Dough
My dough didn't quite mix like I thought it should, so I added a little extra olive oil. Grill one side first, flip, and then add your toppings. The crust can burn quickly. As for toppings, I just did the usual: sauce, cheese, pepperoni. I will be a bit more adventurous with the toppings next time, now that I'm a pizza grilling pro.
And now I leave you with a few sparkling digital images.
And I added a few pictures with a glimpse of my kiddies's professional sports careers (props courtesy of the Utah Olympic Park).
4 comments:
Grilled Pizza I"m impressed! So how did it taste?
You were in Ut and you didn't come say hi to me. I'm hurt! Hope you had a great time, it looks like the kids sure did.
Maybe I'll get brave enough to try the grilled pizza. I love to cook but am not much of a bread maker. Looks like you had a fun holiday! You still in town?
The pizza was really good, and my kids liked it too. And to those I did not have a chance to see while in Utah, sorry! It was a quick one, with lots of family events (wedding). I'm hoping to come back soon, maybe by myself or with Sam. I will let you know!
Post a Comment