Ah, and back to a cleaning routine. My house desperately needs it. I'm finding that sending a 1st grader off to school is not nearly as emotional as sending off a kindergartner. I didn't cry once, but Aubrey cried for me. She will dearly miss her buddy/debate opponent.
As for those rushed pics I usually take right before school starts on the first day, they never turn out. So, I did them a few days early this year.
I think that sending Tay to first grade was even harder for me than kindergarten. When they are in Kindergarten, they are home in time for lunch, no big deal. Hopefully Aubrey and Sam can start to bond more while Chad is gone. Your pictures always look so great. We bought a Canon Rebel. What kind do you have? Maybe you can give us photography lessons.
Thanks Julie! I have the Nikon D40, and much to James' dismay, I have yet to take it out of auto mode. I believe that disqualifies me from teaching any photography lessons. One of these days...
4 comments:
you're kids are so darn cute!
Congratulations! Now you can get to other things like cleaning...
I think that sending Tay to first grade was even harder for me than kindergarten. When they are in Kindergarten, they are home in time for lunch, no big deal. Hopefully Aubrey and Sam can start to bond more while Chad is gone.
Your pictures always look so great. We bought a Canon Rebel. What kind do you have? Maybe you can give us photography lessons.
Thanks Julie! I have the Nikon D40, and much to James' dismay, I have yet to take it out of auto mode. I believe that disqualifies me from teaching any photography lessons. One of these days...
Post a Comment