Aubrey celebrated the big 4 this week. Instead of exposing her mother to all sorts of birthday party stress, Aubrey opted to take one friend to Build a Bear. After stuffing, washing, and agonizing over a wardrobe choice - I think we all came out of this quite well. With a few cupcakes in the courtyard and some much needed baby wipes, I decided this was the cleanest and easiest birthday party ever.
And I got to spend the morning with two perfectly delighted little girls.




Ah yes, sorry Jen. As requested, a picture of the bear:
4 comments:
I've been waiting for this birthday post. Happy Birthday Aubrey! I wanted to see the picture of the bears all dressed uup!
That's a great idea. It would be so much easier!
Thanks for the picture...so cute, and I have to say, Hayley probably would have picked the same outfit. Look at those cute jeans! You better watch out, I have a feeling Aubrey is gonna know her fashion!
Happy bday Aubrey! We were thinking of you.
P.S. please don't let my girls know that Build a Bear exists, so far we've never been...
Post a Comment