My favorite Christmas moments:
1. Chad intensely engrossed in a snowball fight, forgetting that he had no coat or gloves on (we found snow on the way to the beach).
2. When we came to the part in the nativity scene where Aubrey was asked to wrap the babe in swaddling clothes, she refused, claiming she could never swallow a baby.
3. Hearing the sound of a chair sliding across the kitchen floor, and finding Sam using it to get to the gingerbread house on the counter.
3 comments:
Love the video, it's almost like I'm there! You are giving me your recipe/pattern for gingerbread house for next year. My store bought one ($10) is not as cute as that! Good job, mom, it looked like a successful Christmas:)
That is so GREAT!!! I love how Aubrey refused to swallow a baby! I laughed out loud and had to share it with Lane! That is just the cutest!
And the chair sliding across the floor is so Tyler. It must be the age. With all the baking going on I wasn't able to keep him out of anything. Oh and by the way I love love love Sam's hat. Where did you get it?
So Jen, that was a gingerbread kit - Costco I think. I could never bake anything that looked that good. And Sarah, the hat is from The Children's Place. I love those old fashioned hats, I noticed your boys have cute ones too.
Post a Comment