That's a cute little snow man. I was glad it snowed for the kids sake!
I love all of these videos! Did you use your new Christmas present to make them? I'll have to get on the ball and try it myself. We missed you guys a lot for Christmas. I'm glad you got a chance to play in the snow.
I have been using my Christmas gift - try the magic video option. Very quick and easy.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That's a cute little snow man. I was glad it snowed for the kids sake!
I love all of these videos! Did you use your new Christmas present to make them? I'll have to get on the ball and try it myself.
We missed you guys a lot for Christmas. I'm glad you got a chance to play in the snow.
I have been using my Christmas gift - try the magic video option. Very quick and easy.
Post a Comment