Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Romance

This week's theme is ROMANCE, and not my own (your welcome). It's all about romance in the 2nd grade.

1/400s, f/3.5, ISO 200

A few weeks ago, Chad came home with a mysterious phone number in his backpack. I did a reverse phone number look-up and found it to be a little girl in his class. Chad, thankfully, had no interest in making that phone call. A few days later, the class wrote notes, telling what they liked about each other. Most were very typcal, and then one anonymous note: "Chad I like you, you are cute." Same girl? One can't be sure. I'd be more concerned, but Chad seems indifferent. Really, can you blame the girl?

1/400s, f/3.5 ISO 200

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is quite the little Romeo! Just wait, the days are numbered before he is interested. I can't blame her though, he is quite cute!

Jen said...

Oops, I don't know how that happened, but somehow I am logged into Zach's account, I don't even think he has one! That should have been from me, Jen.