Saturday, February 5, 2011

Sweet Sleep

The theme for week 5 is SLEEP.

1/60s, f/5, ISO 400 (flash on, used Lightscoop)
Sam has taken to coloring himself instead of paper!

I love it when they sleep - so peaceful. Do you ever wonder what they dream about? Every time I ask, Sam gives me 1 of 2 answers: garbage trucks or monster trucks. Perhaps last night they had head lights on (due to my flash).

As for the binkie, it's the last remnant of babyhood for Sam. He's traded in the diapers, waking in the middle of the night (most of the time), bottles, strollers, naps. But the binkie remains. I hate to take it away, but alas I must. It's either that or suffer the consequences later with an extensive orthodontist treatment plan. Maybe one more week?

1 comment:

Jen said...

So cute and getting so grown up! Good luck with the binkie. Zach is the only one that had one, but it was gone at age 2, but it was a nightmare. Maybe you can make a trade with Sam, or I told Tyler we needed to give "bubbas" to Aubrey. You could always try that.