Tuesday, September 6, 2011

New Beginnings

We have had a few big events in recent days, the first being Chad's baptism. Everything went well and he his now a member! We are very proud. Thanks for making the trip Mom and Dad!



The other event was the beginning of the school year. I think I was the most excited, although I did have one misty moment when the thought crossed my mind that there are only a few more first days that Chad will allow me to accompany him. And my little Aubrey is now a kindergartner, I will miss her.


3 comments:

Jen said...

Congratulations Chad! The kiddies are growing up! Enjoy the new free time with Sam, I wish I could have a few of those days back.

Sarah said...

What a great family pic! Did you get contacts? You look great both ways! Sorry we missed the baptism. We really wanted to be there. Darn sick kids. congrats

Julie said...

I love the picture of all of you, but I especially love that picture of Chad. He looks so awesome in his suit. He is so classy, yet so cool. Very good-looking family. Congratulations on all the big events. Wish we could be there!