Friday, September 23, 2011

Time for tea (aka pink lemonade)

Aubrey turned 6 last week, so we celebrated with a tea party. All of her little friends dressed up, and had a dainty lunch.




If girls are made of sugar and spice, boys must be made of something else entirely. Sam simply tripped, fell on his knees, and required 5 stitches. I have no idea how that happened. I do know that I am pro at handling these situations. Thanks to Chad, this was my 3rd (almost 4th, one just required a very expensive band aid) trip to a medical facility for stitches. My boys may need bubble wrap clothing.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Darling little girls! It looks like such a fun party, and the pink flower ball is so cute! Happy Birthday Aubrey, you are growing up so fast! And Sam is just a tough little boy who likes to play rough!