Today, we went to the library, checked out a few books, and headed for the door. We spread a blanket, hoping to read, view brilliant fall colors, and feed the ducks. But as you can see it is still very green here. This state is always green. Ducks were present, but we were intimidated by a sign requesting that we not feed the wildlife. Why will no one allow ducks to be fed anymore? We were forced to eat the bread ourselves.


3 comments:
Love the yellow shirts - did you plan that? I think you should have snuck a little bread to the ducks when no one was looking - although the kids seem to be enjoying it.
I was thinking the same thing about the yellow shirts! We usually save old bread or the ends of our bread to feed to the ducks, so at least you had decent bread to eat yourselves! Better luck next time!
I've noticed that on certain days I'm in the mood for certain colors. When my kiddies allow me to dress them - we all look alike! Weird.
Post a Comment