Sadly, the snow melted. We simply improvised and used blankets to sled inside.

Last year, someone in Chad's class taught him to play chess. Sadly, no one in our family knows how (not a simple game). I simply dropped Chad off at a chess club at our local library. Oh, how I wish I had my camera then! I can just imagine those same little boys, at a park, 60 years from now, playing chess together. In the meantime, Aubrey and I spent a quiet hour in the corner of the library. I have not read a book (of my own reading level) in a library since college. I enjoyed it immensely!
1 comment:
Sometimes the simple things are the best! If we could just stop moving so fast once in a while, and take a breather, it might make everything more manageable. I think I might try this this week!
Post a Comment