Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year!




Christmas is over. We had a good one, but it went all too quickly. And now we are left with January. This is not usually my favorite month. After all of the parties, events, shopping, cooking - it feels a little empty. Perhaps, I should really consider it a break. A moment of peace. Yes, I am going with it.


I would like to do another photography project 52, but a little different. This year I would like to combine efforts and do a personal and skilled challenge. A few months ago I started a book called 1000 gifts. It's about finding joy and gratitude in everyday life. I know this because I read the back of the book. Admittedly, I only made it to page 30, but I love the idea! So this year, each picture will be something I consider a gift in my life.

Gift #1: Kinship

My kiddies are getting along really well. Our biggest problem as of late, is trying to keep them from going into giddy mode when it is socially unacceptable. They honestly have more fun with each other than with friends. I'm not sure if this is a phase, but I like it!

No comments: