Tuesday, January 13, 2009

FHE, the easy way

I would love to tell you that I spend hours cutting out feltboard figures and we all gather around the piano singing songs, but I don't and we don't. A few clicks of my mouse and my prep work is done.

My favorite clicks:

http://ldslivingmagazine.com/categories/show/3

http://www.lds.org/cm/display/0,17631,4766-1,00.html

"Homes are more permanent through love. Oh, then, let love abound. Though you fall short in some material matters, study and work and pray to hold your children’s love. Establish and maintain your family hours always. Stay close to your children. Pray, play, work, and worship together."

(President David O. McKay, 1968)

4 comments:

Ju said...

oh to be perfect at FHE... one day... one day. Thanks for the awesome links :o)

Bridget said...

I am definitely checking those sites out. Thanks!

Sarah said...

You always have the best info helps for us! Thanks Melissa!

Elizabeth Dimit said...

I will check out those sites. Thanks for the tips! You're the best!