Here's a recap with all the stats:
1 time Chad had to use the tee (the rest were coach pitched), and it's tee ball! So proud.
3 times Chad had to be reminded not to kick up the dirt and ruin the chalk lines.
1 awfully cute cheerleader.
5 point harness came in very handy for a good portion of the game. Sam was some serious trouble on the sidelines. The restraint allowed him to focus all of his attention on heckling the batters.
11 Aloha team members crouched down and playing in the dirt all at one time.
1 argument between team members regarding who got to throw the ball to first base.
2 team players per base, as a general rule.
Oh, how I love tee ball.
2 comments:
I also love T-ball. So simple and everyone wins! Wish the competitiveness didn't come so soon. Way to go Chad!
Ha! I love your list. I've got to have my kids do T ball next year.
Post a Comment