I have always wanted a goat. I don't know why, but when I was young I pictured myself waking up in the morning and feeding a goat. Strange, I know. I have all but given up on my dreams of owning a pet goat for something not entirely different. Now I want chickens. Feast your eyes on this beauty:

It's called an
eglu, and I really need one. It also comes in hot pink and orange, so many choices. Only one problem, it's almost $700. I could buy a lot of eggs for $700. I may be too cheap for the eglu, but isn't it pretty?
3 comments:
I say go for it! Looks like fun!
My brother had a goat, before I was born, he had tons of fun with him. He would sit on his hobby horse and the goat would let him rope him. He would swing his rope around jump off and tie his legs up. Did you know that there are fainting goats? When you scare them or startle them they faint? Check it out on Youtube.
Thanks for the info on fainting goats Sarah! Very funny. I might just change my mind again...
Post a Comment