




A few of my favorite moments from last week:
1. Sam waking up around 3 am and calling out, "Mom, I'm tired. Need more eggnog!" (see picture #3)
2. While picking through the tub of Jelly Bellies, we all decided that Margarita was the worst flavor. All of us except Sam. It doesn't sound good when a 2 year old asks for a Margarita.
3. It snowed a tiny bit, so we all bundled up to play in it. Aubrey and Chad attempted to sled down our hill, leaving a trail of mud in the grass. Sam was too busy eating the snow, and with his eagerness, he almost ate a tree branch as well.
4. Chad explaining to me that he is energy efficient. He needs very little sleep to have lots of energy. I guess that's why we are getting a tax deduction for him this year!
5. Dressing up Aubrey in a candy cane outfit. She's like the doll I always wanted.
2 comments:
Looks like a good Christmas! Love the Margharita, Sam! I just want to see a picture of Aubrey dressed as a candy cane, and I love Chad's reasoning for the energy without the sleep!
I absolutely love your posts! You always make me laugh! I love it! The eggnog request was great and the margarita jelly beans even better. I want a doll to dress up too!
Post a Comment