Week four already! I think this is my record for sticking with a new year's resolution! A few of you sound like you may want to join in the photography fun? If so, I am getting my theme list from DPS, found here. They also have very informative articles. This week's theme is: TIRED.
1/100s, f/5.6, ISO 400
Tired of winter, gray skies, rain (we have had a break from it this week - yay), socks, coats, and the list goes on (Aubrey may just be tired of me taking her picture). Perhaps Punxsutawney Phil will have good news for us this year!
5 comments:
Wow, this one is just amazing. My favorite so far!!! Love love love it
This is my FAV so far too! It's such a great picture of Aubrey! I love it!
That is too funny because I posted about some of the same feelings last night and I hadn't even read your post yet. Wish we lived closer together so we could have winter parties or somethin. That really is a great picture - and very great subject matter - I am impressed with how well she poses for you. My kids like to have me take pictures, but they are so impatient I usually just get the back of their heads.
I get the back of heads quite often myself. Sam's the hardest, I usually just get a profile of him and call it good!
So cute! Tired of winter is right on! Thank goodness February is next week and a short month!
Post a Comment