Thursday, January 20, 2011

P52- Week 3

Theme for the week: MACRO (photography of very small objects). I don't technically have the proper equipment for macro photography, like a lens that can show you the hair of a fly. Kinda creeped out by just seeing them far away, no need to see them close up.

Here's something not as small, but much more charming . . .atleast on film (Aubrey's baby doll can be a bit chatty).



1/40s, f/4, ISO 400

And since it's Valentine-like, makes me think of chocolate. I can't wait to make (and hopefully share) these little babies!

3 comments:

Julie said...

Wow, I am really enjoying these posts - you're getting awesome photo skills! I hope if I see enough of your pretty pictures it will inspire me to learn more about our camera.

Jen said...

That picture is totally cool! Your assignment is helping you get better at photography. I should take a similar challenge. And can I just say, those chocolate turtles are on my list to make! I love that candy, but hate to pay the price at the grocery store, they are always so much. We will definitely try it!

sandy said...

Gorgeous pictures, Missie! (Sandy)