

This is what they looked like by mid-afternoon...

Aubrey looks forward to our girls night all year long - I'm pretty sure she gets more excited about it than the boys do. We crafted...

I highly recommend painting miniature tea sets, see how much I got into it?

Next time, I'm going to need my own set (I was a little disappointed that I did not get to paint the tea kettle).
We painted a little more, this time on our fingers and toes, watched Lady and the Tramp, and ate lots of candy and popcorn.
The next norning, we had a tea party with Hello Kitty. Very girly, very fun.
2 comments:
So cute!!
I like camping, but I think the girls party looks like even more fun! By the way, the boys loved their birthday presents, so thank you! You always pick out such great things.
Post a Comment