Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Princess Party Explained

So, the kids did have fun with the castle, but only because they had no idea that there are parents out there that can/will make this: http://www.mrmcgroovys.com/f-Cardboard_Castle.aspx

I found the idea for the cake here: http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/recipe.aspx?recipeID=45850 (although, once again, mine was a little more amateur).

And we played a really fun princess game. I read The Princess and the Pea, and then we took turns hiding a bouncy ball under pillows while one princess was in the other room. She then had to sit on each pillow and guess which one had the ball underneath. Only a true princess guessed the right one.

Lots of fun, but I'm a little relieved to take a break from birthday parties. I'm all partied out.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I bet. Your an awesome party planner! You are amazing! What a good Mom you are.

Elizabeth Dimit said...

What a great party and you have every right to be pooped out!