It's that time of year when illnesses are passed around and I thought some of you could use some info on the dreadful man flu. I found this article to be very informative: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/main.jhtml?xml=/health/2007/11/10/hmanflu110.xml
For those of you that deny the existence of this illness, this article is also very informative:
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_2077385.html
Thankfully, James has never caught the man flu. If anyone tends to exaggerate their condition, that would be me. My brother-in-law, Kris, would be the first to tell you of an incident involving me, a bike, & an injury. After assessing my situation, I was sure I had a compound fracture. But upon further examination, it was determined that I had just lost a layer of epidermis (otherwise known as a skinned knee). So perhaps, if this example relates at all, women may not be immune to the man flu.
3 comments:
Ooooh! My husband gets the man flu. Thank you so much for posting that. It really made me laugh. That and I feel a little better, at least I'm not the only one. Your too funny Melissa.
Even though every man will deny it, we all know they use it to some extent! By the way, Mis, that story of you and the scraped knee is still one of Kris' favorites to tell on occassion! You'll never live it down! Thanks for the laughs...
Oh, that is so hilarious! My hubby isn't too bad, but he's certainly no joy to be around when he's ill. :-)
Post a Comment