Thursday, November 27, 2008

Something to be thankful for...

Aubrey and I have had a bit of a power struggle when it came to affairs of the potty, but that all changed this week when I found this: http://www.3daypottytraining.com/. The woman that wrote this book is a potty genius. A potty whisperer, if you will. So this week, Aubrey and I had lots of tea parties, dress ups, and occasional potty breaks.

Sam (aka Prince Charming) ruined every last tea party.

But I believe it's safe to add potty trained to Aubrey's many talents and accomplishments.


5 comments:

Jen said...

Yeah! That's definitely something to be thankful for! Good job Mom and Aubrey.

Bridget said...

A potty whisperer! Seriously, you are SO funny. I never knew this side of you. I love it!

Sarah said...

Thank you for sharing! I am going to put this potty whisperer to the test. If she has the trick for training Jeremy then I think she'll have the tricks for any kid.

Yahooo that she's trained!

Kari said...

so it's worth the $24.00? did you find a coupon code anywhere?

Melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.