- Wardrobe malfunction: After hours (hours!) of cutting, gluing, plastering, sanding, and painting Chad's helmet, it cracked in 3 places after 10 minutes of wear. We went to plan B: taped a cake container to a cereal box (15 minutes). And I liked it better than the first one!
( Me to Chad: Now look like you just saw an alien!)
- Trying to fit in as much nutrition as possible at each meal
- Daylight trick-or-treating at the strip mall
- Screaming (kids), wailing (kids), and pleading to just smile and look at the camera (me)
4 comments:
I am so impressed with your skills Melissa!!! You are amazing at making costumes!!
The kids costumes turned out way cute (My favorite has to be cute Sam, maybe because he is more delicious than candy itself!)It looks like it was a successful Halloween! Wish we could see you...
Thanks for commenting on my blog because I didn't know you had one too! Way to be creative with the costumes. I am so impressed.
Your kids costumes turned out awesome Melissa!!
Post a Comment