I have been known to speak to my food occasionally, when food speaks to me. I will admit to having a short conversation when I saw this at the store:
And then again when I saw this online:
Jen, I may need you to stop by Stephen's Factory for me. You will be rewarded handsomely.
6 comments:
You are so cute Melissa!
Oooh! Peanut Butter Cup hot chocolate from Stephens! I don't think it can get any better! You say you saw it online? I'll have to check into this and keep my eyes open! This would make my whole family happy! By the way, diving and sliding across the exercise ball, I've actually done, and it kind of brings out the kid in you, but watch out! It can be dangerous, so move the furniture! Problem is, my kids like to use my ball, so it ends up being deflated more than it's inflated!
Yum, that peanut butter one looks fantastic!
I know! On Stephen's website, it says: Contains real, miniature peanut butter cups that melt while you mix. I really need a can of this.
Ha, that is so funny, I can't imagine diving across the exercise ball. Mmm... peanut butter cup hot chocolate... like can't get much better than that!!
life.. not like...
Post a Comment