This morning I awoke to little footsteps, something much more reliable and enjoyable than an alarm clock. These footsteps usually wake me up around 7, an hour I can live with. But this morning was different, when I checked the time it was 5:37 am. I was not pleased. Can I blame my children? No, but I can blame daylight savings. Why must we do this every 6 months? I found an article that made me feel a little better, click
here to read it. And my frosted animal cookies and root beer at 9:30 in the morning will help as well.
4 comments:
That is funny. Fortunately my kids have made the switch well. Tyler is needing to go to bed at 6 instead of 7 (which is really the same time as always) but he's also sleeping an extra hour. I don't know how I lucked out but i"m counting my blessings.
Hope tomorrow goes better for you!
I like being able to put my kids to bed earlier. Now my kids are actually old enough they wake up quietly adn go about their business without bothering me. I love it!
I don't really understand it because we go to bed earlier now, so that should make up for it. But somehow it doesn't. Also, this is really late, but the Garfield Halloween special was always a favorite of mine - plus, it had ALL of my kids spellbound for quite a while, so I really appreciate you putting that on.
I'm with you on this one!! Daylight savings is just ridiculous!! My kids wake up the same time no matter what time I put them to bed... they seem to love waking up at 5:30 now... ugh.
Post a Comment