My kids really need snow. After Chad & Aubrey were entirely convinced that pushing a cardboard box down a grassy hill was not all that exciting, they brought their makeshift sled inside. Chad decides to push his box on the carpet, a little easier than he thought, since the box slides out from under him and he face plants. His injuries include a slight carpet burn and a missing tooth. That part of the story wasn't so funny. But you can now add face plant to the list of loose tooth remedies (although I'm not sure Chad would recommend it).
So, Chad was very excited and wrote the tooth fairy a cordial letter and slipped his tooth into a tiny envelope. We both thought the tooth fairy would appreciate the flowery stationary.
I wanted to get a picture and kept asking Chad to smile nicely, and then I realized he was smiling nicely. As much as I love his new toothless grin, kinda glad we already had our family pictures taken for the year.
8 comments:
Love the moustache! You are so funny.
How exciting! You now get to add Tooth Fairy to your parenting resume! I just hope your kids don't ask the tooth fairy to leave a picture of themselves as mine have! Kind of hard to take a digital picture of the fairy!
Niiice! If you take your kids to Marase park in Wilsonville with their boxes. There is a big slide to slide down with them. It's pretty cool.
That is so hilarious! Alexis just lost her tooth the night before last. I never thought of a mustache. What a great idea!
that is so funny...oh how i miss you! :)
Ha, this totally cracked me up.
Ok that mustache business is hilarious. What did Chad think?
It didn't phase Chad one bit. He must just think that's the normal tooth fairy routine. And it will be, way too much fun to do to a sleeping child.
Post a Comment