Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Family Photos

Who knew it could be so hard to get five people smiling and looking in the same direction? I'm pretty sure I'm the only one that had fun. Just a bit camera crazed now that I have this fun little Nikon that actually clicks when you take a picture - love it. We only had a few with the entire family that turned out. My favorite one was near the end when we were all a bit tired, but the background was perfect, and almost all of us were looking at the camera. Good enough.






4 comments:

Elizabeth Dimit said...

Your kids are adorable. I love the family picture!

El Jefe said...

At first glimpse, when I saw the initial image, it looked like James had shaved his head. I was, like, yeahhhh. Then I opened the picture. Just his same ole' haircut (looks sharp, by the way).

Sarah said...

You guys are such a good looking family. You're kids are adorable. i was thinking that today while I was watching them. They really are a good combo of the both of you. The pictures look great!

Jen said...

The pictures turned out great! Good for another year or two or three! That's my idea of a family portrait. Nice to see them.