Friday, October 24, 2008

Garfield's Halloween Adventure

I am a firm believer in family traditions, and I just rediscovered another one for Halloween. Garfield's Halloween Adventure was my favorite video growing up - way better than Charlie Brown's Great Pumpkin. And now, thanks to You Tube, we can watch it all week long. Chad & Aubrey saw it for the first time last night, and I think the old man scared Chad a bit (but he still couldn't look away). Aubrey never blinked an eye.

Part 1

2 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks for bringing back good ol' memories, Missie! I had forgotten all about Garfield, one of my favorites also. I still need to figure out Youtube. I did figure it out, enough to find the Carpenters singing group to see one of the band members that looks just like dad back in his long sideburn days. You'll have to check it out. The Darrell Back family was the one that discovered this phenomemenon. Thanks for the spooky Halloween videos, I'll have to share with the kids.

Elizabeth Dimit said...

Hey, thanks for the tip! I think the kids and I will enjoy watching this!